Early Learning Academy Child Care Interest Form
Thank you for your interest in our child care program at the Early Learning Academy; we are excited to be considered for your child’s early learning journey! Please read a little bit about us, fill out our interest form below and we will be in contact with you soon to discuss enrollment options.
The Early Learning Academy focuses on nurturing your child’s development by providing a safe place to learn foundational skills, develop healthy, trusting relationships and build self-reliance.
We provide full and part-time childcare services for children 6 weeks to five years of age. Our hours of operation are 6:30 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks are provided. All meals are approved by a registered dietician and meet USDA guidelines.
The Early Learning Academy is accredited and always striving to meet the highest standards of education.
About our curriculum
- The Early Learning Academy utilizes Creative Curriculum. This research-based whole child approach to teaching prepares children for Kindergarten starting as early as 6 weeks of age.
- The Early Learning Academy’s classrooms use Teaching Strategies GOLD Assessment System which aligns to the Illinois Early Learning Standards.
- Working towards SILVER Circle of Quality Accreditation (www.excelerateillinois.com)
- Our teachers are equipped with the latest technology to communicate with parents throughout the school day. Teachers add photo memories, class notes, school updates and more using the Tadpoles app.
- We have a working relationship with both the Plano and Yorkville School Districts in an effort to streamline Kindergarten Readiness Goals for ALL children in the communities we serve.
You become part of the Y family
- YMCA Youth Membership is included with your Early Learning Academy enrollment.
- Enrichment programs including swim, dance, sports, and fine arts available during your child’s school day. (programs start at age 3)
- Families enjoy a 10% multiple child discount for full-time/full-year enrollment.
- As Kendall County’s largest charity, our non-profit status allows us to keep program costs down without sacrificing quality.
- The Y provides families in need with financial aid options. Download and fill out an application here.
- Our secure entrance is under video surveillance.
“My daughter is currently enrolled in the YMCA Kindergarten program. I am BLOWN AWAY with what my daughter is learning. I’m a teacher myself and just am in awe of what she comes home and talks about. We get a Tadpoles report after pick up that breaks down all the learning and exploration that took place that day. This tadpoles report is also a way for her teachers to share pictures and videos. Every night at dinner, I take out the report and as a family, we discuss the “question of the day”. My daughter has been exposed to fractions, architecture, nature, etc. The growth my daughter has had this year is unbelievable. I am so glad we were able to enroll her in a program that promotes community, family, friendship, and excitement for learning. Thank you for making school fun!”
Central Branch, Plano
West Branch, Sandwich