Keeping our members informed.
updated February 28, 2022
FACE MASKS ARE NO LONGER REQUIRED AT THE Y
unless noted below.
- Wellness Rooms are open and all machines, weights, etc are available.
- Group-Ex Classes have resumed in-person. View a schedule here.
- Sports Department has resumed sports programming and no longer requires masks while participating.
- Gymnastics: Instructional & competitive Gymnastics programming has resumed and no longer requires masks.
- Swim Lessons registration is open. View our swim lesson schedule here and call our front desk to register.
- Private and Semi-Private Swim Lessons will continue.
- Aqua Fitness classes have been added to our Group- Ex schedule. View the schedule here.
- Aqua Force Swim Team activities have resumed.
- Lap lane reservations are no longer required.
- Showers and locker rooms are available. Face masks are no longer required.
- Kids Zone remains open for family membership holders and no longer requires masks.
- Childcare follows all DCFS Covid-19 guidance. Please see a front desk for details.