JOIN THE Y
A PLACE WHERE YOU BELONG
With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community too.
The Y is a charity like no other. We’re more than just a place to work out; more than a place where families can spend quality time together; more than a place to learn to swim; more than a place for kids to play team sports; more than a place for seniors to stay young at heart. We’re all those things and more. We’re a place where you belong!
WHEN YOU JOIN THE Y, YOU BELONG TO A PLACE WHERE:
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve, and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
Become a member of something special.
|MEMBERSHIP TYPE||MONTHLY DRAFT||JOIN FEE|
*Now includes Free Kids Zone
**One adult or a couple residing the same household and their dependents. Dependent(s) must be living in their household and under the age of 18, or 23 with proof of full-time college credit hours. These credit hours must be presented when membership is commenced and with every subsequent renewal.
All members must pay a join fee (provided that membership does not lapse for 60 days). If upgrading your membership, the difference in the Join Fees will be charged. If a member rejoins within the 60 day grace period the member will be required to pay a prorated amount back to the last active membership date.
Monthly dues are deducted from checking, savings, or credit account. A service fee of $15 is charged for any returned draft. Membership cancellations require 10 business days written notice prior to draft date.
Think outside the box and give the gift of healthy living. Y Gift Cards may be purchased for any amount and can be used for anything at the Y. That means you could give the gift of a gymnastics class, swim lesson, or personal training session. Know someone with children in our Child Care program? Y Gift Cards can be used for child care, membership, dance classes and more! Call or stop by to pick yours up today! (630-552-4100 or 815-786-9998)
Side effects of purchasing Y Gift Cards:
- Smiles beyond the holidays. We build relationships.
- Increased confidence. We enhance self-esteem.
- Improved health. We change lives.
Youth, HS/College, Adult, Senior and Family
• No contracts!
• Reduced prices on program, such as swimming, dance, music, gymnastics, sports, and more!
• Unlimited use of the Fitness Center including state-of-the-art TechnoGym® equipment, free weights and Cybex machines
• Early Learning Academy Preschool and Child Care Programs
• Belonging to an organization that cares and gives back to our community.
• Unlimited FREE group exercise classes ranging from Les Mills BodyPump® to Yoga
• Free Water Exercise classes
• Activities for the entire family
• Three FREE guests per year per member at no cost
• Year-round use of our heated, eight-lane indoor pool and full size gymnasium at Central Branch
• Use of both Central and West Branches as well as all other AWAY YMCA’s across the country!
All children 11 and under must be in a supervised activity or with an adult 18 or older when using the facility. Children must be 14 or older to use the fitness center.
Sex Offender Checks: all members/guests are screened against state sex offender data base.
Violent Offender Checks: all members/guests are screened against state violent offender data base.
Download our Membership Application below.
Download a full description of all our program benefits and policies below.
FREE Kids Zone with a Family Membership!
Kids Zone is our on-site child activity center (ages six weeks and up) where our qualified staff will care for your children while you participate in Y activities. Crafts, story time, and our outdoor playground all await your child in our Kids Zone. Hours and prices are subject to change. Monthly Card | $30M/$40NM
Kid Zone Hours at Central Branch
|Monday-Thursday||8:30am - 12:00pm
4:30pm - 8:00pm
|Friday & Saturday||8:30am - 12:00pm|
Kid Zone Hours West Branch
|Monday-Thursday||8:15am - 11:30am
4:30pm - 8:00pm
|Friday||8:15am - 11:30am|
|Saturday||7:30am - 11:00am|
Walk into any of our program sites or our facility and you will see people of all ages and incomes. If a person or family is unable to pay for membership, scholarships are provided through donations from generous businesses, foundations and individuals. Over $50,000 from the YMCA last year was used to support membership scholarships and programs that change lives.
Bring health and wellness to your business by taking advantage of our Corporate Wellness Program. We offer interactive Learn @ Lunch sessions to motivate and educate employees around topics that are important to their health. You'll also enjoy extra perks with a corporate membership. For more information, contact Michelle LeMaistre by calling 630-552-4100 ext. 247 or download our Corporate Wellbeing Program Guide below.